Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My name

Well obviously Toot isn't my real name but it is a nickname given to me when I was a very young child and seeing I don't want anyone knowing that this blog is me, it seemed an appropriate name to use. Only person on earth who knows this nickname is my mother, probably my father and now my faceless blog readers although there aren't any of you yet but who knows in the future, LOL.
Ok so the story goes, when I was maybe a year or two old I was given a little plastic horn. Supposedly I was fascinated by it and walked around the house honking it. It make a sort of toot-toot sound as my mother puts it. Soon, my parents were calling me all kinds of weirdness associated with it like tooter-flooter, tooter and soon it was just shortened to toot. My mother to this day calls me toot but it's only between her and I. No one, not even my husband really pays attention to it.
So there you have it, my pen name is now Toot to protect the innocent.
Toot

No comments:

Post a Comment